26 July, 2013

Mighty Finn - Update #17

I have lots to show you - so get comfortable, fans.

Mommy had some new special photographs made. Isn't she beautiful?

We went to the zoo. I don't want to go all zen on you,
but I'm not sure if the bars are for me or the animals

I'm getting pretty good at using utensils.

This is at mommy's favorite restaurant.
It's close to our apartment, and we go every week or so. Yum. 

I have a new puzzle. It's still something of a challenge for me,
but that's why they call it a puzzle, I guess.

I'm back in New York. Here I am on my grandpa's lap.
I'm not sure he knows how thin his hair is in back.

Two of my cousins were kind enough to
keep me busy the while others cooked.

My cousin Gavin. He's just a few months older than I.
That's his mommy beside him, and we were swinging on the porch.

On the swing with my auntie. I love her lots.

My grandparents bought me my own chair for the porch.
Not too big. Not too small. Just right.

Inside, for some reason they had put this gate up.
I picked it up and moved it though. Problem solved,
but it sure got their attention anyway.

Out on the porch they were blowing bubbles.
You can't see them here, but I'm about to catch a few.

Now you can see them.
Grandpa said bubbles were invented by a man named Welk.
My nonna says sometimes grandpa just cracks himself up.

That's about all for now. See you next month.