04 July, 2012

Mighty Finn - Update #3

Holy pacifier, kids - it's been a month since the last update! That's almost a quarter of his life.

The Mighty Finn has been visiting his grandparents the past few days. It's been wonderful, of course. The changes are so obvious - especially as his personality begins to emerge. Nothing compares to eliciting that sustained laugh of which he is now capable. I laugh - he laughs - we laugh.

Maybe a few photos to update you further and in his own words:

TGB   

Here I am with my paci. I'm finally gaining
some control of this marvelous bit of plastic.
Whoever invented this little thing is a genius.

And I'm really getting into literature. Go figure.
I'm kind of partial to the classics - like Brown Bear here

Of course, sometimes I just like to think about life.
It's hard though - the last 19 weeks have been quite a whirlwind.

I enjoy going to cookouts, but all the
ladies at this one were too old for me.

I really like it when Mom takes me to some
tony little bistro for al fresco dining. She's the best.

That's about it for now, but I'm putting a spell
on you so you come back and visit again. Okay?