01 June, 2012

Mighty Finn - Update #2

What fun!

Grandson Finn joined us in Washington last week.

His mom and auntie took him to the National Zoo, which was actually pretty close to our hotel. Someone told me it's all happening at the Zoo.

On another day we drove out to Alexandria so the Mighty Finn could meet his great uncle and his 92-year-old great grandmother who
traveled from her
home in Virginia
Beach.

And, of course, I got to play with him, now that he was old enough to begin to react. Leaning over him, I made raspberry noises and stuck my tongue out. His eyes would get big as he attempted to imitate. Big smiles all around. When I exaggerated the word "busy" repeatedly, the smile got even larger until he would erupt in a brief laugh or squeal, and of course, what's left of my heart melted into a puddle of love.
TGB