27 December, 2011

Sunshine Superman, Part III

A few weeks ago I was given the Sunshine Award by Joy at Catharsis, and I soon began fulfilling each of the requirements of acceptance in Sunshine Superman. There were three of these: to thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it, to answer several questions about yourself, and to pass the award to as many as a dozen inspiring bloggers, link to their blogs, and let them know you gave them the award.

I postponed the completion of Number Three - mostly because all of the blogs I read were already being nominated. Then my good blogging friend Cathy at ~just my thoughts wrote:

"Now for #3. I am going to do things a bit differently here. I have won a few wonderful awards this year from fellow bloggers, and I am going to provide the links to those posts here. Then I am going to ask those of you who are sweet enough to comment, to add a link to YOUR favorite blog. That way we all win, and gain some new blogs to read and perhaps follow. :D"

I thought that was great idea and have done the same below.

        The Blog

        Thanks, Janine

        Thanks, Janine: The Sequel

        I'm Versatile, Part I

        And The Award Goes To

You will find some wonderful blogs listed in those posts, but unfortunately some of them are no longer in business. Nevertheless, I hope you find time to check them out.

I should also note that there have been a few other awards as well, but I never found the time to respond appropriately to them.

Happy reading. And please nominate some of your favorites.
TGB