I have won the "Versatile Blogger Award" thanks to treebytheriver at http://treebytheriverblog.blogspot.com/. According to the rules, I have to regift this award to seven others, and I need to say seven things about myself.
1. I have two amazing daughters. One is a specialist in pediatric hematology/oncology. The other is just finishing a doctorate in clinical psychology.
2. I can't swim in spite of years of lessons, private and group. Well, that's not quite right. I can swim but only as far as I can hold my breath. I could never get the rhythm of the breathing/stroking thing. It never stopped me from boating or surfing though.
3. If I could live on cheese, olives, bread, and wine only, I would.
4. I drive a 22-year-old car that has fewer than 40,000 miles on it and gets about 30 miles per gallon.
5. I cannot live without books.
6. Although I have been a professor of psychology for 36 years, I probably should have been an architect or an Egyptologist. And I want to live long enough to see whirled peas.
7. I don't allow a day to pass without laughing and being thankful for life and especially the female portion of it.
Now I have to award this to seven other people.
Here they are but not in any particular order.
1. Strained Consciousness
2. DAY TO DAY WITH PARKINSON'S DISEASE
3. Inside the Mind of a Highly Sensitive Person
4. The Jefferson Tree
5. A Novel Review: My Writings and Military Life
6. Reflections from a Redhead
7. Conversations along the Tiber...
I like these blogs. They always have something worth my time - so please stop by for a visit.
For those I've recognized above, there are rules for the award. Just two. One, say seven things about yourself. Two, share the award with seven other people.