06 August, 2013

Just Do it

I have forgotten where I read this list of things one should do in life. I've paired them with the first thing that popped in my mind as reaction to each. See what you think of the list or how you would react.

Choose Life over the other stuff. I did and will continue to.

Get out of your head. Yep.

Live. I do.

Dress up. I don’t.

Eat. To live, usually.

Touch people. I try.

Help out. Ditto.

Give up. I don’t do this. Never take no for an answer. Must mean something else to make this list.

Love people. Yes - absolutely.

Give your best away. I try to be generous.

Relax. You're going to die. Probably.

Throw a party. Easy Peasy.

Eat off my plate. Okay by me.

Sing to me. Please do.

Meet me in the bedroom. Pretty please.

Get a massage. Would be nice but I've never had a professional one. Something for that bucket list.

Give one. Be glad to.

Let your amazement out into the room. I wear it on my sleeve.

Pry open the box you hide your joy in. Has never been closed.

Be a poem. Write me.
TGB