31 May, 2011

{this moment} 2

A new Tuesday ritual. A single image - no words - capturing a moment from the past. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment over which I wish to linger so that I can savor every treasured aspect. If you are moved by my {this moment} too, please leave a comment below. On Thursday in another new ritual called {this memory}, I'll share the story behind this moment.
{this moment}
Copyright © 2007 Amy Elizabeth Brown. Used with permission.

{this moment} is a ritual I copied and adapted from cath's wonderful blog ~just my thoughts. She borrowed it from Pamanner's Blog who found it on Life inspired by the Wee Man who got it from SouleMama. Check out their blogs, and if you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your {this moment} in the comments for all to find and see.
TGB   

No comments:

Post a Comment